WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner
This Lavender Cleansing Conditioner was designed to give volume to every type of hair. It’s created out of the popular essential lavender oil, which has been used throughout history to relieve anxiety and stress (common causes for hair loss). Most people find this scent very appealing, so not only will it cause you enjoyment, but others, as well.
A Natural and Gentle Conditioner:
Unlike most shampoo brands, this product will cleanse your hair without removing its natural oils and moisture. Due to this, the product can be used every day or as frequently as you like.
There is no shortage of shampoos out there that are full of harmful, mysterious chemicals that can hurt your hair and scalp, causing frustration and leading people to seek a better alternative. This product is an exception to that unfortunate rule. Let’s go over some of the natural ingredients used in WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner.
Key Ingredients in WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner:
- Lavender Oil: This essential ingredient gives the conditioner an amazing smell while hydrating and soothing your locks, bringing them back to life.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera will soothe your scalp, providing it with much-needed moisturizer and giving it a break from the harsh chemicals of other products.
- Avocado Oil: This incredible oil gives your hair a nice conditioned effect without making it heavy. You will enjoy a new level of volume with this conditioner, without worrying about any extra weight or dullness.
These quality products and the amazing results they have on your hair are enough to make anyone want to try this conditioner out, but what else does it have to offer?
Benefits to Choosing WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner:
Do you dye your hair on a regular basis and find that it’s hard to get it long like you want? Perhaps your hair continues to break regardless of how often you trim it. This is where WEN can be a lifesaver.
- Promotes Length, even for Damaged Hair: It will allow you to achieve the length you desire while giving you healthier, softer, and shinier hair. Even the most tortured locks will respond well to this product, which works better than even higher end conditioners.
- A Simplifying Product: This is a shampoo and conditioner hybrid, which allows you to simplify your routine. Some will prefer to continue using a separate shampoo instead of an all-in-one product, so make sure you plan according to your own personal preference.
As you can see, this conditioner does a lot in addition to helping you cut down your time getting ready in the morning.
Tips for Getting the Most out of your Product:
As with any other hair product, there is a specific way to use this to make sure you get the best results possible.
- Distribute it Evenly: This product should be disturbed evenly and combed through the hair completely. Make sure your hair is wet and that you’re using a bit of water to help the product spread. It won’t lather up when you apply it. Leave it in as long as you can since this will help it work better.
- Use it as a Deep Conditioner: This product can be left on your hair overnight as a deep conditioning serum. While most conditioners have to be rinsed out, this one works as both.
- Lukewarm Water: Most will find that lukewarm water works better with this product than hot water and helps the conditioning effect last longer.
- Use an Ample Amount: You can use as much of this product as you need to. Some use up to eight full pumps when they condition and then put some more on their hair after their shower.
Keep in mind that some may be sensitive to lavender essential oil. If you’ve never tried a product with this ingredient in it before, remember that.
All in all, WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner is a versatile product that will help you save time. Not only is it a shampoo and conditioner in one, but it allows you to leave it in overnight for extra dry locks. It does all of this without making your hair heavy or dull. Regardless of your hair type, this product will work for you.