Best Makeup Caddy Reviews 2017
When you have a big makeup collection, you know that whatever beauty tool you require at the moment is within reach. After all, that’s the appeal of building up your collection in the first place. However, this advantage gets compromised when you don’t take the time to organize your makeup collection.
Keeping your beauty items neat not only helps you retrieve what you want to complete the look you’re aiming for, but it allows you to keep your products safe from damage. Storing your products according to an organized system helps you keep track of what you buy, saves you on frustration, and looks much nicer, as well.
What to Look for in a Makeup Caddy:
Portability is key in a makeup caddy. You also need to be able to see where all of your items are and easily retrieve them when you wish to use them. Find a product that’s durable and built to last and you’ve got yourself a great product. Here are the best makeup caddies on the market right now:
- BINO ‘The Glamour Caddy’ 9 Compartment Acrylic Makeup and Jewelry Organizer with Carrying Handle
- SOHO Glam Caddy Cosmetic Organizer by Soho
- Large Black Empty Magnetic Makeup Palette with Mirror
- Clear Acrylic Makeup Top Caddy for A5, A7 and A7R Organizers
- mDesign Cosmetic Organizer and Makeup Tote Caddy
When you’re applying makeup, you want it to go as smoothly and quickly as possible, not to waste your time hunting down that specific eyeshadow brush and running late to work. Let’s look at some of the key qualities of the best makeup caddies available on the market. The best pick on our list is The Glamour Caddy by BINO.
This organizer has nine compartments for many different uses and comes with a handle for carrying during travel. The product is crafted from crystal clear, durable acrylic and comes with shallow sections for jewelry or wide items, like creams. This case can be easily cleaned using warm water and a gentle cleansing soap. Please note that the accessories in the photo don’t come with this item. Measuring 3.7 by 7.5 by 9.8 inches, the clear design of this caddy matches any style or décor.
- Multi-Use: The case is perfect for jewelry, eyeshadows, foundation, brushes, and more, but can also be used to store office or art supplies. It makes a great gift not just for makeup lovers, but office workers in need of a little organization.
- Ready and Easy to Use: A lot of products on the market are complicated and frustrating to assemble, which makes the BINO Glamour Caddy a welcome exception. You don’t have to spend any time assembling the case because it comes ready to enjoy and use right out of its packaging.
- Compact: This makeup caddy will fit well into your drawer, so all of your makeup is right where you need it to get ready in the morning. Organize all of your makeup bottles, nail polishes, brushes, and compacts.
The best part of this product is its portability. You can put your day-to-day makeup items inside and bring it with you to the bathroom mirror to apply, or sit in front of your mirror in your bedroom to apply. For those who like to switch up their look on a consistent basis and constantly find themselves reapplying, this is ideal. The quality of this product is very reasonable for the price and should last a long time.
This product is a godsend for people who only have a small space to work with for getting ready in the morning. Even with limited counter space in your bathroom, this will work perfectly. When you need to have your stuff sorted instead of wasting time every day hunting it down, this is the item to order. At first glance, this product may appear to be too small, but don’t let that fool you. Let’s look at some of the noteworthy qualities of the SOHO Glam Caddy:
- Tons of Storage Space: This product looks deceptively small for how much it holds, and it does this all without requiring a huge amount of space on your counter or vanity. Before assuming it’s too small, place your items in and see what it holds. Give it a try and see for yourself.
- Easy to Retrieve Items from Taking your makeup tools in and out of this caddy will be a breeze, cutting down the time you dedicate to perfecting your look. You won’t have to waste time digging around in your purse for that particular shade of lipstick or eyeshadow ever again.
- Various Sizes: Ideal for a person who doesn’t have an overabundance of makeup products, or for someone who is looking for a case for their daily items. You can fit plenty of brushes in the center space of the caddy, along with liners, brushes, and lipsticks in one of the many various sized spaces.
Whether you need an addition to your drawer to help you stay sorted or something to carry the essentials around with you in day to day, this is a great choice.
– Empty Makeup Organizer Palette With Mirror – Configurable for Any Pan Plus Metal Stickers
One thing you will never see is a beauty professional scrambling through their makeup bag to find what they need at the moment. This requires far too much of their time and would make it completely impossible to remain sorted and organized. When you want to move onto something a bit more professional and look fantastic at the same time, this magnetic makeup caddy could be the perfect choice for you.
- Customizable: This product is empty and comes with a removable insert. You also have a real mirror included, and it allows you to switch your setup of makeup to the new case or just switch out individual makeup items. This product is highly customizable and allows you to create the exact palette you want.
You can purchase one of these to hold all of your makeup tools or buy a few different ones to use for bronzers, blushes, or eyeshadows. Your preference will depend on how much makeup you use and want to keep with you.
- Stable: This caddy is a great choice for traveling. If you enjoy using tins for your makeup, they will stay in place on long flights or bumpy bus rides with the magnets inside the case. If you don’t use magnet-ready pans, this caddy comes with 10 handy metal stickers.
- Convenience: This high-quality case has a unique palette concept that doesn’t require you to open and close multiple small containers each time you apply makeup. This is a wonderful time-saving tool not only for makeup professionals but the average makeup appreciator.
It’s not always possible to find a full-sized mirror when you’re traveling or throughout the work day, so the mirror that comes with this is really handy. The palette doesn’t come with a window which keeps it looking tidier. Other similar products start looking old and messy after a while when the makeup dust moves around. The one drawback you may find with this case is its glossy finish which shows fingerprints quite quickly, but this can be sorted with a quick wipe down.
This caddy is made right here in the U.S., from 100 percent American materials. Since it’s built by hand instead of machines, it doesn’t have any cheap plastic on it. Instead, it’s durable, quality acrylic. The caddy’s smooth look gives the product a soft and stylish design.
- Heavy Duty: This acrylic tray is a heavy duty sorting place for your hair products, perfume bottles, and even tall lotions. This caddy is bigger than other products on the market, perfectly suited for ladies who have a serious makeup collection.
- Stability: All women know the tragedy of dropping a makeup item and watching it shatter into a mess, but this won’t be a concern anymore with this caddy. Since the case has feet on it, it won’t slide around. You can rest assured that your precious makeup tools will stay safe and sound in this caddy. The tray is also very stable.
- Portable: This product is designed to let you grab it and go at a moment’s notice. The sides of the trays are low, making it easy to retrieve and access your makeup items. Take it with you on the train or pack it in your passenger seat for your business road trip so you can maintain the look you love even on the go.
- Simple to Clean: The material on this caddy allows for easy and quick cleaning. The product won’t crack or chip due to its quality, handmade design. It’s comparable to Kim Kardashian’s makeup caddy and costs about a third as much.
If you want a product to hold a large amount of makeup that will last you a long time, this is a great choice. The drawer dividers inside help you stay organized, and your products will be easy to see. Keep in mind that you’ll need to designate a specific spot for this since it does take up a fair amount of space.
The mDesign Cosmetic Organizer is built to be portable, with a built-in handle, and 11 different compartments for your beauty products. Items like jewelry, perfumes, lotion bottles, nail polish, hair accessories, and the foundation will fit well inside. It’s perfect for storing not only makeup, but baby items like toys, clothing, diapers, and bottles. The caddy is crafted from durable plastic and has dimensions of 5.75 by 7 by 14.75 inches.
Assuming that the items inside are also waterproof, this item can get wet without a problem because of the holes in the bottom, which allow for quick drying. Take it to the pool or bathroom without concern.
- Stays Upright: This caddy has ample space to hold your items and will keep them both accessible and upright. You won’t have to worry about anything getting knocked out of place with its stable design.
- Color Options: Choose between color options to find the perfect fit for you, from pale green to white and more. It’s not only sturdy and stable but looks great wherever you put it.
- Deep Sections: This caddy has deep sections perfectly suited for keeping your items held in place. You may find that smaller items are more difficult to retrieve, so make sure you sort and plan accordingly for this.
- Versatile Use: This product is marketed as a makeup caddy, but that’s far from all it’s useful for. You can store art supplies inside or, as stated before, baby products. It will keep everything you need handy and easily retrievable when you’re on the road.
Now that you’ve decided on a product for sorting your makeup, you first need to gather all of the products into one area. If you’re like most women, you have some items in your drawer at home, some in your purse, and some in your glove compartment. This is what makes remembering what you bought or where you put it such a challenge.